Toolbox talks are undertaken on a regualr basis, to maintain operative's awareness of the company safety policy and use of tools, plant and equipment.
All personnel carry CSCS cards and to enure a fully qualified workforce all employees without NVQ's are registered with an independant on-site training organisation.
The following certificates are held by our operatives:
- Railtrack P.T.S. - Personal Track Safety cards
- IPAF - Powered Access Licences
- NPTC - Chainsaw operations licences
- Telescopic Handler Licences
- ITW Construction - Paslode Nail Gun Licences
- British Red Cross emergency First Aid cards
- Lti-Ab Operators & Banksmen